Sunday 27 December 2009

i hope your holidays have (and will be) ecstatic.

because new year's resolutions never work out, i made a list of my life long goals/dreams:

-learn to juggle
-learn to whistle
-juggle and whistle at the same time
-grow a cotton tree
-tie dye a piece of clothing
-make a stained glass item
-make my own clothes (even if just for a short time)
-climb the harbour bridge
-make an advent calendar
-make a birthday calendar
-have a lopsided cake at my wedding
-get them to sing 'all i ask of you' for my wedding
-have a white christmas
-own my own business

because im so into lists and i havent taken pictures of anything yet, a list of events/presents in the holidays:

birthday
-shopping in city
-gelato!!!!
-AVATAR.3D.IMAX.

christmas
-christmas was mundane.

presents
-icecream maker from phammie and justin
-masterchef cookbook signed by justine from phammie and diwan which i havent received yet lol
-alice "drink me" cup from max brennar
-insanely awesum clock (a "present for the home")
-necklace
-ferrero rocher box with 27 little yummy tastes from heaven
-shopping trip
-money (lol)

ehhhh, other ppl gonna give me presents later lol

pictures laterrrrr

ohoh two days before my birthday my ortho told me to wear elastics. they suck. but i onli have to wear them 12 hours a day =D

anywai heres an AWESUM up remix "UPULAR"



have an


AWESUM 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment