Wednesday 15 December 2010

formal fun fever

thank you everyone for an awesum formal =D
everyone looked either so pretty or so handsome
annnnnnnnd i had a castle towers roll: went there four days in a row.
friday: megamind
saturday: work

sunday i got my nails done at lattouf and seriously, man i love them

click to enlarge:


see how incredibly glittery they are?
well the bottom purple bit is OPI's grape, and the colourful glitter is OPI's mad as a hatter which was part of their alice in wonderland range and seriously i love it sooooooooooo much i was going to buy it but they only have a mini bottle of it.

seriously its SO me dont you think =P


and then on monday i got my hair straightened and then free makeup at the body shop and i was like please dont cake face me i want minimal makeup on rofl

the lady (who im pretty sure was viet cuz her name was mylinh) put pink and grey eyeshadow on and then she told me it was already super light and not much and i looked in the mirror and was like o_o
then asked her to make it more natural ish so she put a little foundation over it and i was like k thats so much better.

also im pretty sure the makeup made me look super asian especially before she put on the foundation over the eyeshadow since it was like quite bright and sparkly and light so then my eyes just looked smaller and my mum said that the makeup enhanced my single eyelidness

but anyway it turned out good in the end =]


formal was seriously so fun except the food was relli quite terrible, but the dessert i guess was quite nice.

thank goodness for my foldable flats because my feet were killing me and even now i still really need a foot massage!!

and actually a body massage too but that can be done later in life =P

foot massage right now pleaseeeeeeeeeee =]


p.s.

quote of the night: chen don: "avada kedavra!" LOL

entrance of the night: chen don of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment