Sunday 18 September 2011

Dear Sickness

Dear Sickness, I have known you for exactly two weeks, with you coming into my life on the Sunday of Buffer Week. Life with you has been hard: I have no been able to study as efficiently as I would have liked, my throat on several occasions felt like sandpaper, I feel weak and thus I was (and still am) unable to exercise and thus I cannot lose weight, you have forced me to eat the things that are neither healthy nor nice to eat, and I am sick and tired of your favourite place being the toilet. Please...go away.
-Chloe.



yehp, today marks the two-weekiversary of me and my sickness...it actually seems like so much longer than two weeks...i think its this non-stop studying and revising and studying and past-papering that has been going that just slows time down by ageeeees

hmm so so far i've finished: maths, english, phys.
now i have 3maths, chem, ancient.

fun.

so worried for all of them tho... =/

and phys i failed it...like everyone else...

and i'm relli tired so i cannot be bothered to continue typing...

oh watch this video of me, aharani, justin and jess' performance at variety night =D

not amazing, but watever.

sorry for the shortness, i will elaborate on everything next blog post hopefully...

btw i revived my formsping...ask me questions =]

stumbleee:

too much stumbling
LOL so true, so true.

spiders in pakistan
WOAH waaaaaaat

asian aging
LOOOOOOOOOOL

dream worlds revealed on canvas

what i remember about legos

how to make friends with strangers

kindergarten centered around a legendary tree

world's fastest shave
looool so awesome.

symmetrical faces

how to drive harry potter, star wars and lotr fans insane

No comments:

Post a Comment