Wednesday 17 September 2008

First blog! =D

ahahaa its my first post!
yay!~
lol.

well...uhmmm...i have no idea wat to do with this stuff...
its too complexicating for me =D [complexicating=winonas word]
anyhoo i was relli bored so i created this =D
yeh todai was pretti boring...and cold...and yeh i shudve worn my gangster pants T_T

anyhoo in the arvo my mum was reversing into a carpark at the shops and then this old woman
she like randomly walked past and then she got bumped and fell down, hurting her shoulder
and liek my mum was alredi driving slow enough
anywai the ambulance came and the guy said she was fine cuz there werent any bruises and stuff
so then they told her she should get an xray so they drove her off
me and my mum think she was faking cuz i mean she sounded relli annoying
like she kept exaggerating her hurt and yeh ==
she just wants compensation since shes like an elderly...

*sigh*

anywai im having pizza for dinner =D
probably wont help me tho cuz its all fatty and stuff...
im also sick and my throats killing me =/
ive been coughing all day and stuff
oh well its pizza =D
who cares about my throat atm hehe

okay enough typing...

byee
from Chloee~

No comments:

Post a Comment