Sunday 28 September 2008

rage blog.

far out. im sorry if you think im fat. but don't you think ive probably realised that alredi?
seriously. if you think im fat, dont say it to my face unless i ask for your opinion.
dont just randomly go up to me and say 'chloes fat' even if your joking. it hurts.
and wats with it when ppl say things like 'oh your blocking the whole pathway i cant get around you cuz your too fat'
or when they ask you 'hey have you lost weight yet chloe?'
also, wat i hate most is that once making the reference that im fat, you say 'oh im sorry, your not fat, it was just a joke, your alrite chloe.'
then five minutes later you crack a fat joke again. wattheheck is wrong with you. you apologise because you know it hurt my feelings and then you say it again.
next time, for all our sakes, dont even bother apologising. i beg you.
and no, im not directing this to onli one person. i know several ppl who says things like this to me and my friends
its not funni okay. do you not realise how badly something like that can affect ones self esteem, especially girls.
my self esteem is low enough, do you have to rub stuff in my face to make me feel even worse?
i mean right now im craving so badly for icecream, but no. im having second thoughts cuz im gonna feel fat during/after eating it
im sorry if im overexaggerating and you think im just being stupid
but sorry, my brain is too weak to tell me that you guys are idiots and i should stop thinking about you and your stupid words.
i relli cant help it. im weak-minded. i have no self esteem to boost my feelings and tell me you guys are idiots who should think about buying a mirror one day.
i know im not sporty and should get some exercises, im seriously working on that.
and dont worry, im not necessarily saying im fat right now.
some awesum ppl in the world just comforted me to tell me that im not fat and you guys are just douchebags.
so maybe im not fat, maybe im just chubby. but im still not happy with my body and id like to be skinnier and im still not happy with my face.
its freakin chubby. is it me or is my face the first part of my body to gain weight and the last part to lose it?
okay well please hope desperately that i will pump up some sweat during tennis camp and lose weight for you.
im alredi pressurised enough to lose a noticeable amount of weight in tennis camp, which is 3hrs long each day for 4 days, which is onli 12hrs.
yeh, i have to lose a noticeable amount of weight in 12 hrs. a continuous half day.
how the heck am i meant to lose weight in half a day.
gosh, now i have so much uneeded stress that has built up in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment