Thursday 6 November 2008

yearlies;they are over.

yay! yearlies are over =D
well for me and alot of other people they are =]

i think i did alrite with science, all im hoping for is over 80
but maths, im relli scared and they didnt even tell us how much everything is out of =/
i so wanna get +90%! =[
hopefully 93 or 95 so my average gets good but yeh....90 will do well enough for me =]
history...bleh i screwed history lol but oh well i dont care
overall im relli happy, im sure i did alrite =]
bleh i just calculated wat my yearli mark should be for me to get 90 in reports, and im still relli confuzzled cuz im not sure whether non calcs were worth 5% or 15% each
can anyone tell me??
if theyre 15% i have to get like 96-97% in yearlies so omgsh PLEASE tell me they are onli worth 5% each!!! that way i onli have to get 93% to get 90! bleh im scared now

ok, enoguh panic talk. todai me alice diwan and maheesha got CORNETTOS!! to celebrate end of yearlies yayayay~~
there was onli one chocolate left so everyone got vanilla cept alice, who onli got it because of my generosity =]
i wont it fair and square through scissors paper rock but then i gave it to her.
i love you alice =]

anywai for another celebration of end of yearlies ill change my skin soon!
not now cuz i cbb...wait maybe now, i have nothing better to do... o_o

anywai, thats it for now,
good luck to anyone who's stll got tests (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment