Thursday 26 January 2012

Birthday Shout Out

Birthday Shout Out to cheung cheung ying (aka common sense ying) and phammie and of course australia's discovery.

Happy Birthday, my luverlies, may this year bring forth a joyous and exciting life ahead!

and yayy we're going teppanyakki tonight!

but other than that,

not much has been going on in my life.

i finished my drawing challenge (will post the last pictures up in another blog, sorry i cbb atm)

i realised how screwed we are for muckup (any ideas?)

i finished my chem notes

i made brioche but i'm gonna make that again this weekend because the dough was relli wet and so it didnt turn out as great as i expected. it was still nice and edible but it could be better.

i made corner bookmarks



i got more and then less stressed out (more because i wanted to finish all my notes, did them whole day long, got lots of headaches; less because i went out a bit more, headaches weren't that bad, my mum gave me a talk on stress and stuff like that)


oh yess! another shout out to my AWESOME VIET james le who got a scholarship for vet science at usyd! i am so proud of you my calf king <3 (but i don't think you read my blog =[ ) time for some stumbling because i need to exercise now: meet: irene sendler

harry potter yo mama jokes

cool facts

15 extremely funny facebook status messages

ben breedlove memorial

house brawl

graphic design geek items

pillow fight!

59 awesome backstage moments in movies

top 7 worst website names