Monday 27 August 2012

short quickie update (that is tautology)

IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY

today we got english back which means i got all my papers back and i'm pretty happy with them overall!

-4 maths: 65% which is pretty good for me haha mr watters was like "i think if you get 70% then that's pretty good" and i was so happy because i'm only 5% off pretty good for a subject i hate and don't pay much attention to

-3 maths: 64/70 = 91% yaaaay over 90

-chem: 75% which isn't superb (seeing as i was previously ranked 12th and this isn't really a 12th-ranked mark) but it's still over average so i'm happy and i was prepared for my rank to drop anyway =]

-phys: 87% omgsh i thought i would do so badly but i ended up getting better than chem although i forgot wat the average phys mark was so i guess it doesn't really mean anything

-english: I'M SO HAPPY WITH ENGLISH OMGSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

I GOT 100/105 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT JUST HAPPENED!?

so the mark breakdown was paper 1: reading 15, creative 14, essay 14 and paper 2: mod A 20, mod B 19, mod C 18

IM SO HAPPY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT LIKE SERIOUSLY

and because i got 10/15 for our first belonging essay, and then now my englsih report mark is going to be my highest one i don't understand how this happened!?!?!?!?!

anyway.

i am calm now.

also, i'm not performing for liveaid because i ceebsed to practice and audition for those of you wondering =]

stumble time

bizarre edible food creations

man is least himself when...
so true so true.

did you know?

top 10 gifs

north korea vs south korea

tweety pies skeleton

this is business

Harry Potter as a Disney movie

lakes and oceans

killer quiz