Wednesday 6 August 2014

Top Feel Good Songs

*EDIT 7/8/2014*: moved Circle of Life to 8

Okay I randomly started thinking of all these feel good songs, so I made a list! At first I wanted to do Top 10, but it was so hard so I extended it to Top 20, with 5 Notable Mentions and 5 songs I found difficult to separate between feel good and happy. The difference, to me, is that if I listen to a feel good song when I'm sad, I would be really happy at the end of it. While happy songs make you feel good, sometimes you just aren't up to listen to them

Top 20 Feel Good Songs
1. Another One Bites the Dust – Queen
2. Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
3. Some Nights – FUN
4. Vuelie – Frozen
5. Abraham’s Daughter – Arcade Fire
6. Discombobulate – Sherlock Holmes Movie
7. Baba Yetu – Christopher Tin
8. Circle of Life – Lion King
9. We Are the Champions – Queen
10. Welcome Home, Son – Radical Face
11. Flight of the Bumblebee – Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov
12. Let it Go – Frozen
13. Colours of the Wind – Pocahontas
14. Chandelier – Sia
15. To Build a Home – The Cinematic Orchestra
16. Greyhound – Swedish House Mafia
17. Move Your Feet – Junior Senior
18. We Will Rock You – Queen
19. Who We Are – Imagine Dragons
20. Madness – Muse

Notable Mentions (in no particular order):
  • Never Let Me Go – Florence and the Machine
  • The Imperial March – Star Wars
  • Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough – Michael Jackson
  • Warrior – Demi Lovato
  • Under the Bridge – Red Hot Chilli Peppers

    Other Songs That I Found Difficult to Distinguish Between Happy and Feel Good:
  • Old Time Rock and Roll – Bob Seger
  • Stayin’ Alive – Bee Gees
  • Hey Ho – The Lumineers
  • I Was Made for Lovin’ You – Kiss
  • Feel Good Inc. – Gorillaz


  • I had immense difficulty with this, and at one stage my piece of paper was so filled with song titles and artists that I had problems reading it, so I decided to just STOP and whatever else I thought of wouldn't appear, and I had to limit even my Notable Mentions and Other Happy Songs to just five each.

    Anyway.

    I'm tired now.

    Time to listen to some feel good songs.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment