Sunday 28 December 2008

2009 baby!!

a bit earli for a new years blog...but meh

to quote michael buble in his song 'feeling good':
It's a new dawn,
It's a new day,
It's a new life,
For me
And I'm feeling good...


ITS A NEW YEAR! (soon)
hope you guys are feeling good about 2009 cuz
I SURE AM
lotsa things to look forward to this year:
malaysia, new classes, electives, portia&joseph, and just a year thats hopefully a colourful ball of fun =D

sooo in 2008...i didnt relli make up a new years resolution but im pretti sure all the stuff i wanted like FAILED
get straight a's-nuh
make top maths class-nuh
be smarter-nuh dont think so
be neater-you gotta be kidding o_o

soo let me make a 2009 resolution
i know theyre pointless, but theyre fun to look back on =D
okay its not relli a resolution but more of a i NEED to do this stuff.
1. have really neat books- especially maths ==
2. neaten my handwriting
3. revise every topic immediately after finishing it- man im gonna forget this the day we get back to school
4. straight a's in at least one report
5. get an award at any reco, preferably a principals
6. over 90% in most tests-the ones that count obviously. actualli make it over 85% =D my doubtness has overcome me.
7. spend less time on the computer
8. lose weight
9. get fitter
10. get a higher self esteem
11. rid myself of fears- uhmm heights, knives (i have this fear that whenever i have a knife i might stab someone/myself)
12. make top maths class in year 10
13. make less typos
14. learn to stop scratching my eye whenever its itchy
[edited] 15. onli eat when im hungry

okay well theres my list, if i think of anything else ill add it
yehh most of these are like IMPOSSIBLE
and the bolded ones are the important ones

and while were on the topic of lists, ill make a list of my life long goals:
1. juggle and whistle at the same time! (i cant do either)
2. swim in a chocolate fountain (omgsh drool)
3. tour through europe
4. go to some tropical island like hawaii or figi
5. be in a cage full of lions in south africa (thanks to jason for giving me that one =D)
6. shave meat for a kebab (you know when the meat is lumped together on this stick and revolves around)
7. make an easyway drink (squirting the stuff looks so fun)
8. scooping icecream in an icecream shop

rofl...theyre completely random but yeh...=D

anywai heres a photoshopped thing i did for 2009
so be happy; theres a whole new year ahead of you.
PLUS!! ima make some more lists in my next post =D

No comments:

Post a Comment