Monday 8 December 2008

christmas presents~

hahah lol at christmas presents =P
i gave phammie a cactus:



yeh...its called kestrix
dont ask me...phammie named it.

i gave angie a handmade turtle which is in my last post and laura a handmade card and rabbit =D
finished rabbit:



my card:



andand i made these awesum flowers for angie laura and phammie and soon i will make more for others!



hehe pretti...
everyones been asking me how i made it
so heres the site: how to fold 'kusadama' flowers o_o lol wat a long unpronounceable name...
yehh so if you see you actualli make five of a relli simple thing then glue them together =]

ohhohh winona reminded me last time of advent calendars! how awesum are they! i want one next year =D



dahahah awesum stuff. =D

okay okay so now the awesum presents i got! =D this is going to be a very photo-spasmed post..
firstly for my birthday phammie angie laura got the money for my af1's that dont fit me == and they bought:

BATMAN DVD!!!



batman shirt! =D



ohoh and the tag is a batman sticker!!!



yehh awesum =D
and they also got me a dress!



yehh those are for my birthday and for christmas..
i dunno wat they got me, i havent opened it yet but charles got me a pretti necklace from prouds:



jason for kriskringle got a roxy wallet:



pretti =D but it has like 16 pockets o_o

and then cho got me this random shirt (o_o?) and this pack of toy vegetables which i SHOULDVE taken a pic of! lol now theyre all gone cuz i chucked them to ppl in the pool and i didnt get any back...



yeh thats sorta like the vegetable toy pack but i didnt get that many vegetables..
and if your wondering why i got vegetables...long story short: joseph always teases me about being a vegetable and he was with andrew when andrew bought everyones presents and he told andrew to get it for me ==

and heres the shirt:



yeh wats a qubee?? and the shirt says: forward ever
wattheheck?

oh and diwan gave me a watermelon for my birthday =D

lol and i saved two presents for christmas:
alices, and alice, laura, phammie, angie's