Friday 30 July 2010

humans should be born with vents

ugh, so i am without msn at the moment, currently resorting to ebuddy.

i try to sign in an it says "your contact list is unavailable at the moment. please try again later." or sumthing along those lines.

so i wait like an hour and when i come back, the same thing. so then i try to troubleshoot it and i go through everything! every little step, which involves me:
-deleting my contacts folder (as it may be corrupted), i delete it with regret ("does that mean i have to add everyone later on? well that's just gay")
-changing my firewall options
-changing my internet options
-changing other options that i really don't think help (i.e. checking your time/date options, what does that have to do with msn?)

so i've done ALL that, everything was fine, no problems, it should work right?
i restart my comp ang try to sign in again. nothing. wattheheck is going on?

hence, the ebuddy. but seriously, is anyone having the same problem as me?
or anyone know how to fix this? should i delete msn and then install it again, cuz my mum told me to do that. ugh.

ebuddy is pretty retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment