Friday 30 December 2011

HRMMM

HRMMM not much has been happening in my life.

I read the first letter in Frankenstein... got no idea wats going on in that... too many big words.

got my ancient book out and went to do some notes then just got confused and was like eh.

stumbled a lot.

drew my daily drawings (sorry the quality of the photos arent that great, it's night time and i'm taking photos and the flash isn't automatic and i'm too lazy to get proper lighting, if i remember i'll take better pics another day...if i remember) :

Day 2: Favourite Animal and Day 3: Favourite Food



when i first saw 'favourite animal' i was like whut. i don't do animals. but the dragonfly is a relli amazing and interesting creature, i love the look of them so i decided to draw them.

favourite food...we all know what that is.

Day 4: Favourite Place



my desk, or more specifically my computer.

because we all know how much of a socialite i am.



19 Dream Tubs for Bath Lovers

collection of funny pictures

high speed video of a water droplet

santa's present
NGAW so sweet

Death Buy Lemonade

Jim is typing...

How to live forever

trivia

how google works

portal christmas win