Monday 26 December 2011

random snippets of my life

wow you have to see this dance! it was on season 7 and argh its sooo good. the asian guy is a ballet dancer!

alex and twitch- hip hop
(DID I MENTION THE ASIAN GUY IS A BALLET DANCER!)



yayyy my mum put up my spongebob poster THANKS JOYCE!





christmas day was spent going to church, going to auntie's for lunch, going to mum's auntie's for dinner.

ATE SO MUCH.

NEED TO EXERCISE IT OFF.

but look how cute my baby cousin is:



NGAWWWWW SO ADORABLE! he's nearly six months old ngawwwwwwwwwww


stumble links! sorry guys, sporadically unflowing blog post today but its late:

the 90s in one picture

a short history of modern african-american music

the tour show

see-through church

America's Got Talent: Glow-in-the-dark dubstep group.

funny japanese girls prank

speed illusion

25 epic fail gifs

60 highly clever minimal logo designs

work well together
this is so cruel

No comments:

Post a Comment