Friday 2 April 2010

high expectations

can't wait till:

easter show

i see clash of the titans (despite bad comments about it)

i buy the Sherlock Holmes dvd

i finish all my assignments

half yearlies are over

a work/assignment/test break

i get a pay rise (don't worry, I'm extremely satisfied with the way things are, i just mean a pay rise would be cool because it would be like a sense of achievement and accomplishment that I've done something right; i don't even mean a pay rise at Michel's, although that would be awesome, i mean even after uni and i get my proper job)

work experience (I still need to find something o_o)

year 10 formal

i donate blood

year 12 formal

HSC ends

i graduate uni

i get an awesome job that i would love to go to every day (yeah, like maybe when I'm 50)

my wedding

i have kids

i get an awesome house

my job earns me tons of money and buying whatever i want (once again, maybe when I'm like 50)

i shave my head for cancer

i perform on stage (like once in my life)

i donate something (like bone marrow?) while I'm still living

i sign up to be an organ donor (so when I die, people get my organs)

i die and go to heaven

i meet God


i can't wait for all of these, because i know they're all going to happen. =]

OH and when i die, my funeral must be soooo colourful it'd be crazy!
and i want my coffin to be like raaaaainbow~
and no ones allowed to wear black, because black is gay.


and I'm not being racist, since "black people" aren't even technically black. their brown far out!

No comments:

Post a Comment