Wednesday 12 May 2010

the facts of life...or just the sad life that i lead.

fact #1: "stressed desserts" is a palindrome
fact #2: i love stories on time travel
fact #3: i love the time traveler's wife
fact #4: time travel was one of my options for the superpower question i asked you guys
fact #5: i also chose flying and teleportation... then i changed flying to creating something from nothing
fact #6: half yearlies are now officially over
fact #7: i hate my job i hate my job i hate my job
fact #8: i haven't cooked in a while
fact #9: on mother's day we had crab
fact #10: i love crab
fact #11: i think seafood is overrated (besides crab and lobster)
fact #12: it's getting way too cold for my liking
fact #13: i can't find my gloves
fact #14: i'm eating way too much junk for my liking
fact #15: i bought an elliptical trainer online for $150. free delivery.
fact #16: fact #15 just makes me insanely awesum
fact #17: my bro bought this awesum blue phone over the net for $130
fact #18: my left ring finger hurts and i don't know why...it's been hurting for a few weeks now
fact #19: i have to work 5 hours without a break on thursday and saturday. this sucks
fact #20: touch was extremely tiring and way too fast for me today. my legs hurt =[

fact #20: cling wrap is awesome.
genius #9: cling wrap
i'm fascinated by the cling wrap that you get on packages of fruit or watever...it's so sticky! and also sometimes slightly pink, like the ones on the newspaper. but then when you unwrap it, it isn't as sticky! =O magic!
and then the cling wrap that we use at home, it's not as sticky and it makes me sad.

wiki:
History
Plastic wrap's history is built on a lab error and serendipity. Plastic wrap was invented in 1953[citation needed] by a scientist who was trying to make a hard plastic cover for his car; his experiment was completely unsuccessful but he then found the usefulness of plastic wrap which he happened to create instead. The original cling wrap material was Saran, the commercial name for polyvinylidene chloride (PVdCl).

haha, i love it when stuff are made by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment