Tuesday 16 October 2012

1/6th of HSC is done and dusted.

16/10/2012: One sixth of my HSC is done and dusted. Recycled all the belonging resources I had and ripped off Paper One from my timetable.


So that's the word for the first one.

Yesterday I was supposed to write out Mod A and Mod C timed and revise Mod B, but i was on such a high from finishing our first HSC exam that i was like nahhhh...

So today I woke up, exercised a bit, ate breakfast, youtubed, watched HIMYM, exercised more, ate lunch then got down to revising my essays.

AND IT IS SO HARD.

I HATE MY ESSAYS NOW.

I CANNOT DO THIS.

IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 HOURS TO REVISE MOD A BECAUSE I GOT SO DISTRACTED.

Oh gosh.

But, it's okay because THIS TIME TOMORROW I WON'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT ENGLISH ANY MORE!

And you won't either unless you have Ext 1 English, and if that is the case, then I'm so sorry for you =[

But yes right now I'm taking a break. I've revised everything except just one of my Mod B essays.

Then I will look over my Mod B Trial essay and write out things I tend to forget.

Then I can rest until tomorrow!

Wow, what is with this punctuation I have going on, I'm capitalising and full-stopping everything! Amazing.

Also, I'm a bit worried that I exercised my arms too much today; my right arm is a bit sore at the moment. Nothing too drastic, maybe I'm just a bit too self conscious about it. Hopefully everything is all good for tomorrow!

Until then, good luck everyone. The end is nigh (especially since some people are counting Paper Two as the last exam).