Monday 15 October 2012

HSC DAY 1

TODAY IS THE START OF OUR LIVES.

and today is also the start of my project, taking a photo of something, anything, every day.

i have titled it

"THE LOOKING GLASS INTO THE WHIMSICAL MUSINGS OF ME"

15/10/2012: I cut up the exam timetable from the booklet and blu-tacked it onto a piece of paper so I can rip it off each time an exam finishes. And under the exams I wrote something so it will be like a slow revelation, how exciting!


but yes, english paper one.

i think i did quite alright actually.

but it was really hard to answer all the parts of the essay question

but I DON'T CARE ANYMORE BECAUSE BELONGING IS OVER.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!??!

WHO CARES

YAAAAY.

also, i write a lot of stories and poems and such so i'll probably put them up on this blog every now and then =]