Thursday 18 October 2012

i need title ideas

18/10/2012: Funny story. On Monday, leaving the house to go to towers for lunch with the mother, I realised that I DIDN'T HAVE MY SCHOOL SHOES! I left them at bondi or on the bus or who knows. So I was like yeah, I'll just wear my black flats but the mother was like NO DON'T TAKE THE CHANCE! So she bought new shoes for me. It's been rationalised though that when I work at a food place again I'll have to wear them anyway so yeah.


They look pretty solid, but they're pretty light and I guess quite comfy. My feet are always too small so they're still a bit airy at the toe area.

also GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO DOES BIO! =]

Update on life:
-I'm having problems studying. So sick of 4u. 3u is alright because it's not that hard, but 4u makes me want to cry

-Sometimes I get headaches and feel like vomitting, then I have to stop studying.

-I'm addicted to Spotify now. I can't stop. I just keep adding music to my playlists gahhhhhhhhhh I need to be able to distinguish between music I really love and need in my playlists and music that I just want to hear a few times. NO I LOVE MUSIC. ALL MUSIC.

-I've been keeping up to date with YouTube, meaning I've been keeping up to date with The Voice! The majority of my favourites have been making it through the battle rounds yaaaaaaay MACKENZIE! He's awesome.

-DID YOU KNOW that Ellen Degeneres is 54 years old?! I thought she was like in her 30s, 40s MAX. And Portia de Rossi is 39. I thought she was like in her 20s or 30s WOW

-My legs are really sore. Been exercising and all that ugh...the things people do to get good bodies.

-CLOUD ATLAS' INTERNATIONAL RELEASE HAS BEEN DELAYED TO BEGINNING OF NEXT YEAR! I wanted to watch it after HSC as a celebration now I'm so sadface.

-COMMUNITY HAS BEEN DELAYED TOO! It's like the universe hates us.

-I still want to watch Looper though. Hopefully that is still playing after HSC. Anyone wanna watch with?

-After HSC I seriously need to have a Harry Potter marathon. I NEED to watch that last movie. The DVD is just sitting there, waiting for me to watch it *sigh*

-My mum bought Prometheus on DVD

-I'm still wondering why they sell the Blu-Ray DVDs TOGETHER with the normal DVDs. Like what's the point of that? Care to enlighten me?

-I'm really hungry now =[