Monday 22 October 2012

This is annoying. Don't do this.

click here to be annoyed

Stuff like this annoys me. The title "modern disney" caught my eye, then I saw the first picture and I was just like "What." That doesn't.....how does that remind ANYONE of Tweedledum and Tweedledee? If I saw someone wearing this, I'd be like "Cool, they're wearing a yellow sweater and red pants. Cool. Oh, and a red hat." How would one even associate something like to the characters. It's so super vague.

Then I realised that that was what the whole page was on. This is just ridiculous. And even if the clothes do match the colours, notice how there's OTHER STUFF in the pictures too, like HEELS, some SUNNIES, a PURSE, and some ACCESSORIES.

Because that will totally help me realise that it's Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

Look at the second one, the caterpillar. What? How does one even....what?

I mean the Belle one, yeah that's alright but I still won't really associate it with her.

THE ERIC ONE. That's literally jsut a white shirt, jeans and a red belt. What on earth?

And comments like this:
irishfleur06
Wrote two months ago
Aww! Well, thank you so much.. lol I'll see what I can do :)


NO! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THAT! You just can't.

This is what I find so annoying about sites like these, always trying to just randomly associate stuff together. Like badly-put together segues ugh.

It's also something I don't really like in fashion magazines when they say you can "get the catwalk look" or the red carpet look, although they are MUCH better than the modern Disney ones. Like they actually resemble what they're trying to go for.

Anyway, that's my rant, I don't know why it affected me so much, maybe just because it's related to Disney.


here are some links in celebration of the end of 4u:
amazing animal facts you probably didn't know

Nike paid this man to make a commercial. Here is what he came up with

cool designs

how to eat

what your poop and pee are telling you about your body

4 bizarre experiments that should never be repeated

puns everywhere

make a lunch box from a milk jug

realism challenge: playing card

creative tents from field candy