Sunday 14 October 2012

panic is slowly sinking in and i am drowning.

if you want to skip to the positive half of this blog, it's in larger font

i'm starting to panic.

not the fact that HSC starts tomorrow.

not the fact that this will be the determining factor of the rest of my life (it isn't anyway)

just the fact that my first belonging essay received a big 10/15 because my essay didn't really fit in with the question.

and my creative is really really specifically on belonging to self.

and i'm panicking that i won't be able to adapt my creative to any stimulus, especially if it's one of those "use the stimulus at the very beginning of your creative"

oh gosh.

let's go through the options (sorry my mind is racing, so i have to do this visually for me to see)

familial- creative maybe, essay yes maybe
communal- creative no, essay yes
self- creative please yes, essay yes
experiences/events- creative please yes, essay please yes
choices- creative yes, essay yes except i have to make sure i actually answer the question unlike last time
perception- creative please yes, essay yes maybe
cultural- creative no, essay no is there even anything cultural in ayli?

okay so there are my options.

the majority of them i think my essay won't fail in.

positive thinkings now:

i'm panicking but i'm also sort of very calm about this.

i think it's because whilst i'm still scared,

i know that there is nothing else i can do.

there is absolutely no way i am going to be changing my essay or creative around.

what comes up will come up.

i guess there's no point speculating about anything at the moment.

i just have to be confident in my ability to adapt my essay to change it around.

we all have to be confident!

we've gone through so many essays, it's time to show the world what we are capable of.

we have less than a day.

then another 2 more hours.

then this is over, we don't have to think about belonging anymore.

okay i think i'm feeling better now.


sorry i really had to do that there was no other way for me to express my panic.

i hope everyone is feeling alright/competent.

we all are competent.

all of us, trust me.

we can go through this together.