Tuesday 13 November 2012

250th post!

IT'S MY 250TH POST! YAAAAAAAAY

We've come a long way since my innocent and clueless year 8 days.

I'm very much enjoying these holidays quite well. Been exercising, learning guitar, chilling.

I started watching Breaking Bad but then this morning I couldn't find a good link to watch ep 2 so I think that plan's gonna go down the drain...

Then I watched Modern Family. It's hilarious. If I can find good places to watch it then I'll continue with it =]

I got this in the mail today for doing a survey:


$30 iTunes gift voucher. But I don't know what to buy with it. eurgh. Care to shed some light anyone?

And then...

13/11/2012: I started reading A Game of Thrones from A Song of Ice and Fire!!! It's pretty good so far. I've seen the first ep of the tv show so I know what's going on...for now....


Also, don't you think this is a cool song:



Anyway, stumble time. There aren't too many because I haven't been stumbling that much I'm sorry my dears =[

diminishing returns
this ALWAYS HAPPENS. i always leave the best to last then when I get up to the best I'm tooooooo fuuuull =[
(first world problems much)

i heart gotham

balloon bag end

dyskograf concept creates music from paper and pen