Wednesday 21 November 2012

chillin and stuff

So on Monday I watched New Year's Eve.

It was really good; it's similar to Valentine's Day (I think the same producer/director?) and it has an amazing cast and all the characters are somehow linked to each other.

I found it really pleasant to watch. It's obviously not the best film to watch but it's a good chill film, not too heavy emotionally or whatever. Just good for a chill.

And yesterday:

20/11/2012: Went to play Squash. My camera ran out of batteries right after I took this so unfortunately this was the only picture of the day.


It was pretty fun, I played it before during rec sport and I honed all my badminton (and slight tennis) skillz so I was pretty decent at it.

Then today I woke up and I was pretty darn sore. My wrist and forearm hurt, legs and butt are sore, my obliques are a bit tender when I turn around and stuff.

Oh well. It was good fun and good exercise =]

Ermmmm today...

21/11/2012: Chilled at Towers. Finally used this Guess bag that my mum bought a while ago. I was so happy. It's so nice and quite big so it can fit a lot of things which I always seem to have a problem with...


And I watched Rango tonight.

It is...

unique....

Take that as you will.

It's weird and funny and interesting and uncomfortable and hilarious all at the same time.

The plot is all over the place, but basically it's a lizard who gets lost in a desert and tries to help a town solve the mystery about the disappearance of the town's water supply.

What I loved about it was it had its random moments of pure hilarity, and it also had several references (i.e. LOTR, Star Wars, etc- there's an extensive list in IMDb)

But yeah, it's pretty good if you're looking for something different and weird and fun and chilled =]

AND I FINALLY GOT UP TO THE END OF THE FIRST EP OF GAME OF THRONES IN THE NOVEL!

108 pages is one episode.

Isn't that amazing? Tons of novels get turned into films, but then this series fully focuses on each little thing in the books.

I should watch each ep as I read the novel haha.

Reading the novel, I can still remember each scene pretty clearly, and they didn't miss too many details.

It's pretty good =]

Anyway, until I blog again I suppose.