Monday 12 November 2012

haircut and planning my holidays

OKAY so today i went to pick up my formal dress from the place that was altering it. I took it in last week on Wednesday and that time she was like "Yeah, it will be done by Monday. You can pick it up Monday morning."

SO THIS MORNING WAS MONDAY MORNING.

I woke up early to get the dress, but I got there and receipt in hand walked up to the desk.

She sees me, says "Hi how are you", looks away for a second, looks back to me and remembering who I am says "Oh you can't pick it up now. It's not ready."

"What? It's not ready?"

"No, we haven't done it yet."

"You haven't done it yet?"

"Yes, the lady was supposed to come in yesterday but she didn't and she left it to me and I haven't done it yet"

"When can I..."

"You can pick it up at 3pm" (It was like 10am btw)

"3PM?!?!?!"

"Yes. Sorry." (In that matter-of-fact tone, not the genuine sorry tone)

Mum comes in and she's all like "3PM?!?!" and the whole thing repeats.

Anyway I was pretty annoyed because she was really rude and we made the trip and everything.

We ended up having to get back at 3pm to pick it up, at least it was done by then.

I really hate it when people give bad customer service.

Or are just rude in general.

It's seriously so annoying.

Like that time (I'm not sure if I mentioned this before) at Seven Hills RSL Club where I was standing next to this lady filling up the buffet trays. She turns and bumped into me, and it was my automatic reaction to say "Sorry" even though it was even my fault.

And she's just like "That's alright" and walks off.

I'm thinking:
1. You WORK here. You should apologise to me no matter what.
2. You bumped into me because I was standing near you and you didn't bother to look around or be conscious of your environment.
3. By saying "That's alright", you were telling me that it was my fault. It wasn't. You apologise to me.

Okay back to today.

So then at 1pm I went to get my haircut.

That's supposed to be the photo of the day but I want it to be a surprise so I will put it up later (after Sunday).

Anywayyyyyyyyy

I made a Holidays plan list:

-TV SHOWS!!
. -Breaking Bad
. -Modern Family
. -Arrow
-BOOKS!!
. -Game of Thrones
. -Lord of the Rings
. -The Lost Tales
. -The Making of Little Earth
. -Wicked
. -The Hunger Games
-Movies
-Paint
-Draw
-Guitar
-Piano
-Sing
-Cook
. -Macarons (and perfect them)

Obviously this isn't extensive (like macarons aren't the only things I will cook...). And also with the movies, I registered for a free one-month trial from Quickflix so I shall be getting movies from them =]

But yes.

I'm excited.

Annnnnnnd also yesterday I posted this up on Facebook and Youtube, dedicating it to the grade.