Monday 19 November 2012

catching up

my picturesssssss

The two I kept as a surprise:

12/11/2012: Got my hair cut and my dress altered, so my mum wanted to see if my hair went well with the dress.



14/11/2012: Dyed my hair. The hairdresser was annoying and so unprofessional but I really like my hair now (even though it could have been a lot better).



And the ones I couldn't put up because I wasn't at homesies:

16/11/2012: Formal time! Yay. This was at Maheesha's house, it's such a lovely house and I look like a punk.



17/11/2012: At a beach in Whale Beach (was the beach called Whale Beach? I have no clue) there was seriously like ten lifeguards and no one was in the water. Then more people started coming in and swimming, and they left because it was "starting to get hot"...



18/11/2012: Nicky driving us all back home. There was an esky in the back that had like rotten bananas in it that we threw out but the car still smelt nasty.



19/11/2012: I never finished this off! So here it is. HSC is done, freedom is ours for keeps. Life is gonna be good.


All in all, everything was really fun.

Formal went by way too quickly though, and the food sucked but that was no surprise at all. Highlight was the photo booth, isn't that sad.

I'm still tired tho, and I need to get back into reading Game of Thrones, guitaring, exercising and writing a story I started on Thursday.

The desk is still in the cleaning process. It's gonna take some time.

I've also been watching Modern Family, it's hilarious.

I watched Captain America last night but I think I was too tired so I didn't really pay attention to it. The one thing I got out of it was that the special effects were terrible.

What else is there?

Oh I didn't get my USYD scholarship =[ Pretty depressing because I thought I had a good shot at it but oh well. Such is life.

Anyway, I only have one link for you haha:

51 of the funniest tweets you will ever read