Thursday 8 November 2012

post-hsc celebrations

07/11/2012: Post-HSC celebrations! Instead of going blow out, Joyce, Pamela and I went to watch Looper at the city (ARGUABLY one of my favourite movies now), had noodles and pepper lunch for dinner and went for a sleepover at Joyce's.


Pamela accidentally closed Joyce's retarded door, which made it lock from the outside so we spent about an hour trying to open it using cards (actually, half the time i was just eating and watching them). But in the end I was the one that opened it har har.

08/11/2012: I played my guitar for a bit. It hurts so much. I had to cut my nails short I was so sad =[ I find it so hard to try and like manouvre my fingers to press all the right frets/strings/whatever. But i'm on my way =]


Right now I'm exhausted, trying to figure out sales for books and stuff.