Saturday 7 August 2010

ahhhhhh inception is amazing

OMGSH INCEPTION IS SO GOOD. ITS MIND BOGGLING. HONESTLY. YOU HAVE TO GO WATCH IT.


GNAWWWW, HOW CUTE IS THIS LINK (click please)



okay okay, instead of doing that 30 day challenge thing, why dont i try, every post, putting a fact about myself in. a fact that you may or may not know. then i want you to tell me something about yourself too, that relates to wat i said =] oh and please comment in my cbox, i have no idea whos actually reading my blog these days.

fact1. i am phone shy
actually im shy with a lot of things. video shy, camera shy (not the taking, but the looking at pics of me), and i am terribly frightened of the stage.

is that weird? because a lot of ppl are like WOW YOUR PHONE SHY?! like uh... yeh? aren't you? isn't it weird talking to someone on this contraption where you cant see their face or hear them properly? for all i know, they could be like...killing someone while talking pleasantly to me. but thats not why im afraid of the phone.

i guess it just feels weird to be talking to the air, especially when someone else can hear you and they wanna find out the other half of the conversation. ugh. i need a face to talk to, but not even like video calling. i hate videos of me, they make me look really weird. and fat. and just plain retarded.

i also don't know how to act when im doing webcam, or in a video.
especially if like im chatting to a gabillion people, the person can see me laughing or reacting to other conversations and i have no idea wat they think, because im not replying to their convo.

anyway it's just weird for me, i need a face, but thats not good enough. i need a real life face that is like right there infront of me, not through a screen. irrational i guess. what are some irrational things that you guys have?

No comments:

Post a Comment