Sunday 22 August 2010

dear school: please just die in a hole.

new lifelong goal:
-arrive and leave my wedding in a vintage car

gosh i have a lot dont i?


i was stumbling (on stumbleupon) and look at these videos omgsh they are mindblowing:
-Expanding Table
-Awesome Rhythmic Gymnast
-Streep Tap Dancing
-Sculpting Demo
-Crazy Accordian
-Vader Dances to Hammer You Can't Touch This

honestly go click on those RIGHT NOW cuz they are insane.
if you get impatient with the street tap dancing, go to 2 minutes in cuz they do an awesum synchronised section =] and the last one is especially awesum.

also from stumbleupon:




awesum, am i right?


haha my dad got a $400 myer gift card from his company, rheem, cuz hes been working there for 20 years. so were probably gonna go get him a suit or sumthing =]


i was doing my food tech assignment, which requires to make a package for your "product" so i got this piece of laminating paper before it is put in the machine, and i you guys have never seen it before then its like glossy on the outside and on the inside its kind of translucent.

i put sticky tape on the inside and the bit that i put sticky tape on turned transparent. i was like WATTHEHECK. then i told my mum and she said its the very fine powder that they put on the sheets.

BUT then i rip off the sticky tape and ITS BACK TO BEING TRANSLUCENT.
i dont know about you guys, but i am just GOING CRAZY over the science behind this.


fact 7. i am terrified of failure.
honestly, i know nobody wants to fail, but seriously. if i do something, chances are i wont tell anyone about it unless they ask, just incase i fail at it. even if its something that i wasnt expected to succeed in, i still dont tell anyone, because i dont want to get embarrassed or anything.

ive always seen myself as quite organised and i think about the future alot, mainly me being successful and getting a new job and being able to do the things i want. but i guess i never really thought about wat i would do if i failed in my goals. i wanna be my own boss, wat if my business goes broke? i wanna do something in the food industry, wat if im not good enough? i dont want to be stuck in an office for the rest of my life, but wat if theres nothing else out there for me?

you hear so many stories about people not doing the job they love. my supervisor at lj hooker told me her dream job was to work with animals, preferably rspca. but she couldnt afford tot ake that risk because she really needed money to look after her kids then as her kids grow older, she gets busier and busier and cant go into that area anymore, thats just really sad. i dont want to turn out like that.

i never want to regret the choices or actions i make in my life. i never want to fail myself, i wouldnt be able to live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment